CT is a full season seed will be Harvest ready 75-90 days after planting.
With maximium cannabiniod productions around 16% and a 24:1 to 32:1 CBD-THC Ratio. These seeds will grow short, bushy plants with extremely high flower to shoot/leaf ratio
with large, bright green, expansive terminal flowers with whitepistils, and a sharp haze, lemon cleaner, slightly skunky and very terpinolene dominant aroma.
‘Early Harvest’ of high CBD, photoperiodic hemp varieties currently include distinct cultivars that are earlier to harvest than most high CBD hemp varieties on the market.
Upon short day flower initiation, plants are typically ready to harvest, on average, in 8-9 weeks, depending on variety, environmental and cultural conditions.
- Seedling – Emergence occurs 2-5 days following sowing, seedlings are ready to transplant 14-28 days after sowing
- Vegetative – Period of immature development prior to flower initiation and visible bud .
- Visible Bud – Occurs approximately 30 days following germinatio
- Harvest – 75 to 90 days after germination
- Visible Bud – When flower buds are first visible; in field at 42-degree latitude occurs between July 20 and August 5; in light deprivation condition occurs approximately two weeks following induction of long nights.
Transition from 250-300 µmol/m2 /s to 500-600 µmol/m2 /s over a course of 3-5 days to reduce transplant shock. To maintain vegetative growth daylength should be 18h with a 30 DLI. Time for vegetative growth is desired final plant size dependent. Flowering daylength is recommended at 12h with a 30 DLI.
At transplant fertigate with a complete fertilizer at 100 ppm N. Approximately 5 days following transplantation increase to 150-200 ppm Nitrogen balanced with Potassium (1.6-2.0 mS/cm EC). After visible bud decrease N to 125-150 ppm and increase K to 175-225 ppm depending on environment and water quality. Calcium is needed for oral development. Periodically irrigate media with clear water to reduce salt content.
Optimal planting density based on container size and number of days of vegetative growth; generally, recommend 2.25-4 sq. ft. per plant
Days to Harvest
24:1 to 32:1